Finally planning a proposal and going engagement ring shopping for your girl? Congratulations! Buying a ring and doing the entire thing is the most emotional/crazy/sentimental/exciting time of your life! It’s so overwhelming at times that you get majorly caught up in the romance and forget that engagement ring is a crucial decision to make so make sure you do it right. It is a considerable expense and if anything the most important thing for your partner because it’s the first official symbol of your shared love. Whether you are going out on your own or planning to shop for it together, you need to get some facts (and dollar bills) straight!
First off, you need to ignore everyone that tells you that you that you would have to spend three months’ salary on an engagement ring and how that’s plain stupid. In this blog, we are going to discuss how to get your hands on the best Los Angeles engagement ring deals, so you have enough left for the honeymoon.
Set your budget
Before you practically leave your chair and head out ring shopping, it is crucial to sit down and calculate your finances if you have not done so already with your loved one and talk about finances. It’s better for you to know what you and she would want for an engagement ring. Plan your budget according to your earning and overall financial situation. This ring should only be an expression of your love, not a burden on your pocket.
Get a few things sorted
Based on your budget and financial planning so far, start sorting out some important pointers make a better purchase.
* DO know what comes in your budget.
* Make sure your savings are enough.
* DO figure out the taste of your significant other.
* DON’T just follow the typical rules of thumb.
* DO consider the lifestyle and job of your partner. If, for example, she is a nurse, doctor, or someone who has to wear gloves frequently, any high setting Los Angeles engagement ring will tear her gloves. She will never be able to comfortably wear that ring all the time. In such a scenario, she would prefer a
low setting ring that she can wear with ease every day.
* DON’T look at it as an investment.
* DON’T just go for what you like; her choice matters the most here.
Understand the right time to buy
Looking to crack an ideal deal on your engagement ring? You may have to buy it in offseason and hide it from her like a pro or just simply avoid proposing at Christmas and Valentine’s Day. As these are the special times to pop the question, the selection is likely to be sold quickly that too at high prices. So, bargaining is not an option here. Be prepared to sit back and relax during the November through February shopping time frame, if you want to crack a really good deal. However, with our experts, you can shop your engagement ring in Los Angeles whenever you like!